- Not more than 25,000 gallons
- Excellent circulation, using a sand filter
- Pump operates at least 12 hours per day
- Pool has a bottom drain
- In-ground or above-ground
- Any surface type, but especially great for all vinyl-lined pools
BioGuard SoftSwim Chlorine-Free Care System
You don’t have to be an exact match with these descriptions to be a good candidate for SoftSwim. It’s best to talk with your BioGuard® Dealer. They’ll direct you to the best program for you and your pool.
Using an effective algicide is an important first step in your pool care regimen for inhibiting and controlling the growth of algae.
- Add it to your pool every two weeks to keep algae in check.
- Withstands evaporation from direct sunlight
- Works harder in high temperatures
- Supports the effectiveness of other SoftSwim products when used on a regular basis.
This is a step you don’t want to miss when keeping your pool primed for good times in the sun.
- Stops the spread of disease via pool water by effectively killing & controlling bacteria
- Contains biguanide—the key ingredient that makes this program so different than chlorine-based sanitizers
- Gentle on eyes, skin & hair
Use SoftSwim C on a monthly basis to maintain clarity. Our powerful clarifier and oxidizer helps you keep the sparkle in your water longer by removing contaminants that can cause cloudiness.
- Formulated to last 30% longer in the water (a real money-saver)
- Clears your pool water by eliminating body oils, perspiration and other undesirable contaminants that can affect clarity and sparkle
- Built-in stabilizer ensures that SoftSwim C’s dual action chemicals won’t burn off easily in hot weather
Add extra beauty and brilliance to your SoftSwim pool with other SoftSwim products that are formulated to work specifically with biguanide chemistry. REMEMBER: Chlorine and biguanide do not mix. Never use chlorinating products in your SoftSwim pool.
NOTE: We strongly urge you to chemically clean your filter with SoftSwim Filter Cleaner every four to six weeks.
- The single-most important specialty product for preventing cloudy water and allowing filters to operate at peak performance.
- Uniquely formulated to work with any filter type, it helps remove particles specific to the SoftSwim chemistry.
- It further allows for improved circulation and water clarity by removing dirt, oils and deposits from the filter.
- Dual-purpose product that works as a filter aid, removing suspended particles in water.
- May also be used as a flocculent, binding tiny particles together so they drop to the bottom of the pool for easy vacuum removal.
- Helps prevent metals from settling in water and staining pool surfaces.
- For use in pools with plaster surfaces, or on any surface where dissolved metals [iron, copper and manganese] are present.
Patented technology makes Optimizer Plus® a valuable addition to any of the BioGuard brominating, chlorinating or biguanide programs:
- Helps suppress algae growth when used per label directions
- Improves water clarity
- Creates soft and soothing water